Wednesday 1 July 2015

GREAT COMPANY WITH NICE VIEW


Last weekend, I went hiking at Gunung Nuang with my special friend’s family. Actually it is my second adventure hiking. I remember when my first time hiking at Cameron Highland. It felt so tired plus I do not have any experience so I do not know how to breathe properly to maintain my stamina. Luckily there was a facilitator taught how to breathe properly. So, this time I practised myself to maintain my stamina even though I could not stand any longer but I kept trying till I reach the top of the hill.

The Gunung Nuang adventure, my friend’s brother brought his friend, Isa who is a Nigerian. I do not know where he got his energy as he was energetic because from the start we hike he kept talking till the end of the trip. In my mind I kept asking myself “why he did not feel tired at all?”

In the middle of the way to the top of the hill, my friend’s mom fell down due to the slippery road. So she ask us to be more careful because if we don’t we can fall down to the beginning of the hill. It is because there is no barrier at the edge of the hill. After that incident we all be more careful and watch our step.

While we’re walking, I saw an insect but I don’t know what it call because it looks like millipede caterpillar (ulat gonggok) but it also looks like centipede. It is so big! I never saw an insect big like that. Yes it was my first time saw it thats why I be like so “jakun”.

here is the insect that im talking about 

After that, we kept climb and when we reach the top of the hill there is a WATERFALL!!who doesnt like waterfall right? That time I was so excited and forgot about my tiredness. The water is very cold! But we still soak our body there. Plus, the water is between the trees beside it and such a nice view.



In about 15 mins my friend’s mom ask us to get ready to going down but before we going down I took a pic with my friend using a polaroid to keep for memories. It is a nice picture though with the perfect lighting and so on but then when we’re at the middle of the hill to going down I realized that the picture that I took is gone. How I realized it? It is because I hold it all the way from the top. The saddest part is I couldn’t find it hm how sad...

But still it is one of my memorable experience even though I lost my picture but that’s okay because for me it is a lesson to learn. So after this I will be more careful.



1 comment: